Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Kj_Freak err Kristine

Now, now, now, here it is...my second entry for this friggin' blog. I decided to feature my friggin' intelligent and talented sister...err call her KJ_Freak...yeah that's her...she's one friggin' freak of shit...hahahahahaha...one packing mortal I love though we're always fighting against each other...I still consider her as a friend...though we're not that close...we've been together for almost 20 years...err she just asked me for the lyrics of the current track that is playing in my playlist right now...it's Dear Paul by Barbie's cradle...err...(pic below: troy, kj_freak, adang)

She seems like heartbroken this very minute...and I don't know why and I don't really bother to ask...you see? We're not that close...If I'm kinda the dominant type then expect double intensity from her...she's as fierce and as hot tempered as I am and she fights back and always knows how to justify her stuff and actions...one friggin' bullheaded freak too...err



She's the intelligent I mean the genius in our family...she's always the one who got medals in elementary and up to high school. She's a pro in badminton...she won championships way back elementary...high school and even in college though she doesn't fully focus in badminton for like me she's also a working scholar in the university she attended to and her schedules are too tight...in short I'm quite proud of her...though I call her names during our petty quarrels...I still love her...you know...the sisterhood stuff...err...just tell me if I'm getting too corny here...I hate corny friggin' stuff myself...err
She'll be turning 20 this 22nd of October and what the pack! I'm only 21 and she's 20...err can you believe that? I mean it seems like...ehm...what I'm trying to say is she doesn't really look like a 20 year old kid...I mean...I'm 21 and I act my age...you'll be amazed to know that she acts like a 16 year old kid...she doesn't look and act her age...You should met her in person so that you'll know what I mean...I feel too old and mature when I'm with her...she's too vibrant...I mean she's full of vivacity like a CHILD...you know...err

But guys beware...she's maybe childish but she got lots of suitors around...I always know that she's pretty...I mean...younger sisters are always better looking than the elder ones...right? She got lots of textmates etc...etc...Hmmn...she's one packin' cool sheet also...hmmn...whatelse?...I don't need to think of stuff to write about her...I got lots of them in my head...but as of now...am friggin' sleepy already...so that's for today mortals...ciao!...


No comments: